Help us make our PLE vision happen.
As the Product Line Engineering field grows, so does BigLever.
We create and maintain an engaging and vibrant working environment by building a team of unique individuals who bring a special kind of expertise — and an unwavering commitment to doing the things that matter with concerted precision, focus and care.
BigLever seeks individuals who have the following qualities:
- Proven stars with the ability, creativity, passion, and initiative to be consistently successful
- Dynamic, well-rounded individuals who know how to optimize their professional performance by optimizing their individual work/life balance
- Gracious and humble professionals who believe that the best way to succeed is to help others succeed
We are always looking for preeminent, experienced, industry professionals with proven expertise, instincts, and drive to help achieve our mission to revolutionize the systems and software engineering field with leading-edge PLE innovation.
Customer Success Solution Architect
BigLever is open to resumes for Solution Architect candidates to join the premier PLE experts on our Customer Success team. This Customer Success Solution Architect role is a high profile opportunity to work in close collaboration with our customers’ world class technical and business leadership to plan, execute, and lead the industry’s highest-impact PLE deployments, through solution pathfinding, business and technical leadership mentoring, and practitioner training.
Required experiences, skills and personal qualities:
- Charismatic teacher with a passion for inspiring, coaching, mentoring, and guiding others.
- Critical thinker with excellent verbal, writing, presentation, and people skills.
- Proven technical leader with the skills to architect simple and practical solutions in the context of complex organizations building complex systems.
- Experience in leading organizational change, in partnership with executive, management, and technical leadership.
Additional preferred experiences, skills and personal qualities:
- Industrial systems and software engineering experience
- An advanced degree in an engineering field is desirable.
- Skilled in working with engineering tools
- Experience working with organizations that engineer complex product lines.
- Experience in one or more of the following market segments: automotive, aerospace and defense, telecommunications, computer systems, electronics, energy, industrial systems
Resumes and Inquiries
Please submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org to apply for a Customer Success Solution Architect position. Let us know if you have any questions regarding this position or other career opportunities at BigLever.