BigLever’s PLE Insight newsletter spotlights a variety of topics — such as the latest trends and happenings in the PLE arena, updates on PLE advances in key industry sectors, as well as observations and lessons learned from our interactions and collaboration with customers and partners.
We invite you to sign up below to receive our newsletter — and we welcome your feedback regarding your organization’s PLE endeavors and challenges.
Featured Newsletter Issue
onePLE Studio – The Art & Science of Feature-based PLE. (Part 1 of 3)
From the PLE Frontline
- Product Line Engineering and Systems Engineering: A Three-Dimensional Discipline for a Three-Dimensional World
- Feature-based Product Line Engineering in the Mainstream of Systems Engineering
- Product Line Engineering for the Enterprise: Part 1
- Product Line Engineering for the Enterprise: Part 2
- Product Line Engineering for the Enterprise: Part 3
- Product Line Engineering for the Enterprise: Part 4
- Product Line Engineering and Organizational Change
- Advanced Product Line Engineering Comes to the Automotive Industry
- Product Line Engineering Takes off in the Aerospace and Defense Sector
- Getting Started with PLE — Part 1
- Getting Started with PLE — Part 2
- Getting Started with PLE — Part 3
- Business-Driven PLE – Neutralizing an Unintentional Complexity Part 2 of 2
- Business-Driven PLE: Neutralizing an Unintentional Complexity. Part 1 of 2
- Edge of the PLE Envelope — Part 1: Multistage Configuration for Product Family Trees
- Edge of the PLE Envelope — Part 2: Product Line Engineering Meets Product Line Operations
- Reuse is an Event. Sharing is a Journey.
- Introducing Gears 7.4 with Selective Actuation
- Introducing Gears 7.3: Meet the New Gears Matrix Wizard
Paul’s Three Surprises
- Feature-based Product Line Engineering: ISO Standards and Process Framework
- Feature-based Product Line Engineering for the Enterprise: Upcoming Events 2017
- Product Line Engineering Events: April 2016
- International Software Product Line Conference 2015 Initiates Systems Engineering Track
- BigLever Establishes PLE Ecosystem with Gears 7.0 Release
- BigLever Names Paul Clements VP of Customer Success
Sign up to receive our PLE Insight Newsletter.