In this case study paper, presented INCOSE International Symposium 2020, practitioners from four of the world’s six largest defense contractors (CNBC 2019) – Lockheed Martin, Boeing, Raytheon, and General Dynamics – share their experience with practices that promote or inhibit success with this powerful engineering discipline. Some of the practices identify organizational issues, whereas others deal with technical practices involved in the execution of the discipline.
- Why PLM is Not Enough: You Don’t Build Just One
- BigLever and Intland Software Host Webinar to Showcase Industry Leading PLE Capabilities in Requirements
- BigLever Enhances User Experience with Gears Upgrade
- Breakfast with Experts Recap: How ALM is Transforming Automotive Design
- BigLever CEO to Take Part in Discussion of Product Line Engineering Adoption at the System & Software Product Line Conference (SPLC)