In this case study paper, presented INCOSE International Symposium 2020, practitioners from four of the world’s six largest defense contractors (CNBC 2019) – Lockheed Martin, Boeing, Raytheon, and General Dynamics – share their experience with practices that promote or inhibit success with this powerful engineering discipline. Some of the practices identify organizational issues, whereas others deal with technical practices involved in the execution of the discipline.
- BigLever CEO to Take Part in Discussion of Product Line Engineering Adoption at the System & Software Product Line Conference (SPLC)
- BigLever and Intland Software Partner to Deliver a Modern Solution for Safety-critical Product Line Requirements Engineering
- BigLever CEO to Address Processes for Feature-based Product Line Engineering at Method Park Process Insights 2020
- BigLever to Spotlight Feature-based Product Line Engineering Advances, Trends at INCOSE International Symposium 2020
- BigLever CEO to Spotlight Feature-based Product Line Engineering Advances in A&D Industries at National Defense Industrial Association Conference
Get some PLE Insight:
Sign up for the BigLever PLE Insights newsletter.