In this case study paper, presented INCOSE International Symposium 2020, practitioners from four of the world’s six largest defense contractors (CNBC 2019) – Lockheed Martin, Boeing, Raytheon, and General Dynamics – share their experience with practices that promote or inhibit success with this powerful engineering discipline. Some of the practices identify organizational issues, whereas others deal with technical practices involved in the execution of the discipline.
- BigLever to Spotlight Feature-based Product Line Engineering Advances, Trends at INCOSE International Symposium 2020
- BigLever CEO to Spotlight Feature-based Product Line Engineering Advances in A&D Industries at National Defense Industrial Association Conference
- Paper Co-Authored by BigLever to Spotlight Feature-Based Product Line Engineering at INCOSE International Symposium
- BigLever Introduces Body of Knowledge to Enable Rapid Adoption of Product Line Engineering Across the Enterprise
- BigLever Exec to Present a Keynote Address at ACM/IEEE International Conference on Software Engineering
Get some PLE Insight:
Sign up for the BigLever PLE Insights newsletter.