In this case study paper, presented INCOSE International Symposium 2020, practitioners from four of the world’s six largest defense contractors (CNBC 2019) – Lockheed Martin, Boeing, Raytheon, and General Dynamics – share their experience with practices that promote or inhibit success with this powerful engineering discipline. Some of the practices identify organizational issues, whereas others deal with technical practices involved in the execution of the discipline.
- BigLever and Ansys to Showcase Industry Leading PLE and MBE Solution for Safety- and Mission-Critical Applications
- Product Line Processes in an Engineering Tool Ecosystem
- BigLever to Spotlight the Latest Advances in Feature-based Product Line Engineering with the Adoption of ISO 26580 at INCOSE International Symposium 2021
- Podcast – Utilizing Product Line Engineering
- The Forces of Modularity: Macro and Micro Patterns in the Innovation Ecosystem – Momentum Blog Series