In this case study paper, presented INCOSE International Symposium 2020, practitioners from four of the world’s six largest defense contractors (CNBC 2019) – Lockheed Martin, Boeing, Raytheon, and General Dynamics – share their experience with practices that promote or inhibit success with this powerful engineering discipline. Some of the practices identify organizational issues, whereas others deal with technical practices involved in the execution of the discipline.
- I/ITSEC TV News Interview
- BigLever Announces the Addition of Sales Leader, Jim Browne, to Accelerate Market Expansion
- On Display at IS2022: The Fast-Track Evolution of Product Line Engineering (PLE) into a Cornerstone Practice of Systems Engineering
- BigLever and Vitech Collaborate to Offer Precision Digital Engineering™ Solution, Eliminating a Complexity that Plagues Product Line Systems Engineering
- BigLever Partners with Delligatti Associates to Help Enterprises Seamlessly Incorporate Leading Edge PLE Practices