AUSTIN, Texas – April 1, 2021 – BigLever Software, the long-standing leader in Product Line Engineering (PLE), announced today that its CEO, Dr. Charles Krueger, and Dr. Paul Clements, its VP Customer Success, will be presenting papers as well as hosting a workshop at the semi-annual virtual INCOSE North Central & Great Lakes Regional Conference (NC-GLRC), April 9-17, 2021. Krueger and Clements will share their insights on PLE’s growing role in systems engineering and digital engineering.
“Increasing product diversity and sophistication creates challenges for companies dealing with product family variations across engineering and operational lifecycles. Feature-based PLE addresses these challenges by providing a single authoritative source of truth for managing these variations,” said Charles Krueger, BigLever CEO. “Feature-based PLE optimizes the productivity, precision, effectiveness and efficiency of the company resources, thus enabling the company to reduce the risks associated with the older conventional engineering approaches.”
BigLever will be virtually showcasing its Feature-based PLE solution across the full lifecycle. The virtual showcase will be open to chat on Friday, April 9, Monday, April 12, Friday, April 16 and Saturday, April 17, from 9:00 am – 5:00 pm EDT.
- Presentation: “Towards Automotive Megaplatforms with Feature-based Product Line Engineering”
- Presenters: Dr. Charles Krueger, BigLever Software, Ned Troxel and Chris Tuski, Stellantis
- Date/Session: Friday, April 16, 2021, 2:15-3:00 pm EDT
- Presentation: “Key Issues of Organizational Structure and Processes with Feature-based PLE”
- Presenters: Dr. Paul Clements, BigLever Software and William Bolander, Method Park
- Date/Session: Friday, April 16, 2021, 3:30–4:15 pm EDT
- Title: “Nobody Builds Just One: Advances in System Family Engineering with the new ISO/IEC 26580 Standard on Feature-based Product Line Engineering”
- Presenter: Dr. Paul Clements
- Date/Session: Thursday, April 15, 2021, 1:30-5:00 pm EDT