Working smarter, not harder, should be the goal of every organization. Product line engineering makes that possible. Thom Singer and Craig Brown are joined by an expert who knows how to help companies work smarter. Product line engineering expert and VP of Customer Success at BigLever Software, Paul Clements shares his insights into the value of product line engineering, the problems it solves, how to adapt it into any process, and which companies are doing the best job of getting it right.
- BigLever Partners with Delligatti Associates to Help Enterprises Seamlessly Incorporate Leading Edge PLE Practices
- BigLever taps Meg Grant to Lead Marketing as the Company Pursues Aggressive Growth Strategy
- BigLever Names PLE Guru Randy Pitz as Vice President Customer Success
- BigLever to Showcase the Power of a PLE Approach in Digital Engineering at NDIA’s Systems & Mission Engineering Conference
- BigLever to Showcase the Significance of Moving to System Family Engineering Thinking at INCOSE Regional Conference 2021